Welcome to the Collier Charitable Fund website

The Collier Charitable Fund is a perpetual charitable trust that was established in 1954 by Alice, Annette and Edith Collier, three Melbourne sisters, as a way to continue, in perpetuity, their lifelong practice of generous support of charities and of the disadvantaged.

Since then, the Trustees of the Fund have been making grants from the Fund's income each year to many worthwhile organisations and projects in Victoria and around Australia. The total of the grants made to date exceeds $97 million.