Completing an application
Before you complete an application, you should consider the following points:
- Satisfy yourself that the funding you are seeking will fall within one or more of the categories as outlined under What we fund
- Review the Trustees' Current funding polices
- Read and understand the Grant conditions on which any funding from the Fund will be made
- Review the Annual Grants to gain an understanding of the Fund's recent distribution history
Completing the online application form
This online application form has been developed to collect the information required by the Trustees to make a considered decision about an application.
Before being able to access the online application form you will be asked to create an account.
Once this step has been completed you will be able to access the online form.
PLEASE NOTE: The information entered into the online form is not saved when you log out of the session. If you log out before completing the application the information you have entered will not be available.
To assist you to collect all of the information required to complete the form before you log in, there is a sample of the form available to be downloaded at the end of this page.
Prior to submitting the application you have the opportunity to review the whole document and make any necessary adjustments.
When you submit the application you will receive an email with a PDF copy of the information that has been submitted.
About the online grant application form
The form is divided into five areas:
- Details of the Applicant - this includes information regarding registered status of the organisation
- Details of the Grant - this includes some demographic information and data to assist in classifying the grant
- Purpose of the Grant - this section is the descriptive information about the grant and has word limits (the word limits range from 50 to 200 words depending on the question)
- Financial (including Budget)
There are fields marked with a red asterisk * these are required fields and must be completed.
The following attachments or links are requested as part of the application:
- For 2016 Grant Recipients - A copy of the interim or final report
- A copy of the most recent financial accounts
- A link to the current published annual report on the website
A sample of the application form is available to be downloaded at the end of this page.
Now all that remains is to complete the online application form and submit it for consideration.
If you have any queries in relation to the application process, contact the Fund's Executive Officer on 03 9670 1647 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org to seek clarification.
The closing date for applications is 30 June.