Completing an application
Before you complete an application, you should consider the following points:
- Satisfy yourself that the funding you are seeking will fall within one or more of the categories as outlined under What we fund
- Review the Trustees' Current funding polices
- Read and understand the Grant conditions on which any funding from the Fund will be made
- Review the Annual Grants to gain an understanding of the Fund's recent distribution history
Completing the online application form
This online application form has been developed to collect the information required by the Trustees to make a considered decision about an application.
Before accessing the online application form you will be asked to register.
Once you have registered you will be sent an email with a link to the online form. This link will enable you to access the form as many times as you need to before you submit the application.
Any information entered will be saved - just remember to select back of next before closing out. The only information that will not be saved prior to submitting the application is any attachment that has been uploaded and any amounts entered into budget area.
These 2 areas will need to be completed prior to submitting the application.
To assist you to collect all of the information required to complete the form, a sample of the 2018 online application form is available for download here .
When you submit the application you will receive an email with a PDF copy of the application attached and a message saying the application has been received.
About the online application form
The form is divided into five areas:
- Details of the Applicant - this includes information regarding registered status of the organisation
- Details of the Grant - this includes some demographic information and data to assist in classifying the grant
- Purpose of the Grant - this section is the descriptive information about the grant and has word limits (the word limits range from 50 to 200 words depending on the question)
- Financial (including Budget)
There are fields marked with a red asterisk * these are required fields and must be completed.
The following attachments or links are requested as part of the application:
- A copy of the most recent financial accounts
- A link to the current published annual report on the website
Now all that remains to do is to complete the online application form and submit it for consideration.
If you have any queries in relation to the application process, contact the Fund's Executive Officer on 03 9670 1647 or by email at email@example.com to seek further clarification.