Unless stated otherwise, a grant for a particular project will be made on the following conditions:
- The recipient will use the whole of the grant exclusively for the project as described in the application
- The recipient will endeavour to complete the project within 12 months from the date of receipt of the grant.
- The recipient will promptly inform the Fund of any material change, which may affect the recipient's ability to undertake or complete the project within 12 months from receipt of the grant.
- The recipient will expend the grant only within Australia.
- The recipient will show the grant separately in its books of account and keep records adequate to verify the use of grant.
- The recipient will provide the Fund a receipt for the amount received.
- The recipient will provide the Fund an acquittal (or interim) report at the end of the funding period using the acquittal form provided. The information collected will include:
- A statement of the amount expended, how expended, and any balance remaining;
- A brief description of the project as submitted in the application;
- A brief description of the project at the time of the report;
- A brief outline of any changes which were made to the project as described originally, and the reasons for those changes;
- The outcome of the project, and any lessons learned
8. The recipient gives approval to have their Distribution details noted on our website and other publications.