The form is divided into five areas:
- Details of organisation - this includes information regarding registered status of the organisation
- Details of Grant - this includes some demographic information and data to assist in classifying the grant
- Purpose of Grant - this section is the descriptive information about the grant and has word limits (the word limits range from 50 to 200 words depending on the question)
- Budget - provision of all income sources for the initiative and how the income will be expended
- Financial Information - the most recent financial information about the organisation is entered in this section. This data can be found in the organisation's audited annual accounts or on the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC) website, if the organisation is registered with the ACNC.
Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required fields and must be completed.