General information about the application form
The online application form has been developed to collect the information required by the Trustees to make a considered decision about an application.
The following are some general points to note:
- Before accessing the online application form a registration process is required. Details are available when the grant application item is selected from the dropdown menu.
- As the application process progresses the information entered will be saved and can be accessed at a future date.
- To assist in the collection of the information required to complete the application form, a sample of the questions and format of the 2019 online application form is available here .
- When the application is submitted an email will be sent, to the contact person who has submitted the application, acknowledging that the application has been received.
- Once the application has been submitted it will be able for viewing and download when the contact person signs in.