THIS YEAR THE FUND WILL NOT BE ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FUND 2 - PUBLIC HOSPITALS IN VICTORIA
Completing an application
If you have completed an application previously
If an application has been completed previously (whether successful or not) select Next and sign in using the account details for the organisation and continue to the application form. If you have forgotten your password, click the forgotten password link on the sign in page.
Are you a new contact for an organisation that has applied previously?
If you are a new contact for an organisation that has applied previously you will need to create a new contact account. This will give you to access the grant application form as well as your organisation's history with the Collier Charitable Fund.
To create an account select Next (below) and follow the instructions provided to create an account to get started. When prompted starting to typing the organisation's name in the appropriate field - the organisation's should appear, then be select it to link your details to the organisation.
Is your organisation new to the Collier Charitable Fund?
If the organisation is new to the Collier Charitable Fund select Next (below) and follow the instructions provided to create an account to get started.
Please read the information below (select the "+" sign to view) before commencing an application
Number of applications and value of grants
The Fund will accept only 1 application per sub-Fund from each organisation. If you have initiavites that meet the guidelines for more than 1 sub-Fund you are able to make 1 application in each category
The average grant currently provided by the Fund is approximately $30,000. The Trustees are encouraging an upper limit for grant requests of $50,000. If your request exceeds $50,000 it will still be considered but if it is successful, the amount provided may be scaled back.
Sample Application Forms to Download
The layout of the application form - it is divided into five areas:
The following are some general points to note:
- Details of organisation - this includes information regarding registered status of the organisation.
- Details of Grant - this includes some demographic information and data to assist in classifying the grant.
- Purpose of Grant - this section is the descriptive information about the grant and has word limits (the word limits range from 50 to 200 words depending on the question).
- Budget - provision of all income sources for the initiative and how the income will be expended.
- Financial Information - the most recent financial information about the organisation is entered in this section. This data can be found in the organisation's audited annual accounts or on the Australian Charities and Not-for-Profit Commission (ACNC) website, if the organisation is registered with the ACNC.
WORD version of the 2023 application form can be downloaded here.
WORD version of the 2023 Purpose of Grant section only can be downloaded here.