About the online grant system
At the beginning 2019 the Collier Charitable Fund started working with Causeis Pty Ltd, a software development company, to design and build the online system.
Together we created of a system that we hope will be easy for applicants to use as well as providing the Fund with a database and reporting system that will enhance the administration of the Fund.
The system now holds all of the Fund's grant distribution records since the Fund commenced in 1954 and comprises 15,565 distributions and 3,357 organisations.
To maintain the integrity of the data collected we require all organisations who have not applied to the Fund in the last 10 years to register directly with the Executive Officer at email@example.com
Once your organisation is added to the system you will be able to:
- register your contact details and edit your profile
- link to the organisation name that has been create
- submit an online application
- access and download previous and current applications (available for applications submitted from 2017 onwards)
- view a list of grants awarded to your organisation before 2017
- access and download grant acquittals that have been submitted
Both the online application and acquittal forms can be started, and the information will be saved until you are ready to return to complete and submit these forms.
The introduction of this system marks a new way forward for the Fund and we look forward to hearing your feedback about the system.